Opening Positions: Board of Directors will be selected on February 1, 2023
- Vice Chair, Secretary, Vice Special Projects Chair, Family Group Chair, Fund Development Chair, Executive Office Liaison
- Speech-Language Pathologist, Graduate Students, Cabin Counselors
- Current and Future Speech and Language Pathologists
Are you hoping to make a difference in someone’s life? Are you looking for a way to give hope to children/adolescents who stutter? Join the “Camp Words Unspoken” team to do just that. Whether you are a licensed SLP or working towards your certification, there is an opportunity for you here in this newly established organization. Spend an unforgettable week at camp working with children/adolescents to help them improve their speaking fluency. ASHA CEUs will be provided to graduate students and a certificate of completion will be handed out at the conclusion of camp!
Recreational Staff Opportunities,
If you enjoy working with youths and teens, have strong leader skills, enjoy the outdoors, and like to engage in a variety of activities, please consider applying. Recreational activities include waterfront, team building, archery, boating and much more. Interested individuals must have experience working at summer camps or recreational establishments to be considered for positions. A certificate of completion will be given at the conclusion of camp!
If you have questions or to apply, fill out the form on the “contact us” page on the website. An application link will be emailed to you.
Be a part of the CWU team today, let’s make a difference for youths and teens who stutter!!
In an effort to help with the costs of operating the camp, we are seeking donations of any amount. Your donation will go toward scholarships for campers to attend the camp, professional staffing costs and other general operating costs. Your donation does not only benefit Camp Words Unspoken and the youths and speech pathologists that attend, it can be a tax benefit. As a nonprofit corporation, Camp Words Unspoken is classified by the Internal Revenue Services as exempt under IRC Section 501(c)(3).
- Keep records of your donations, including receipts or letters from Camp Words Unspoken acknowledging receipt of your donation.
- Donations of more than $250 must be supported by record of payment from your bank. (Cancelled check, bank statement, etc.)
Many companies match non-profit donations given by employees. Please inquire with your human resources or corporate giving department regarding the matching gift program for your company.
There are now two ways to make a donation to Camp Words Unspoken!!
- To make a donation by check, please make checks payable to “Camp Words Unspoken” and send to:
- Camp Words Unspoken
P.O Box 143
- To make a donation via Go Fund Me, please follow this link:
Camp Words Unspoken is honored to have the support of many great individual and corporate sponsors. Sponsorship opportunities are available at various financial levels. Please email email@example.com for more details.